Hell Is Other Robots
Ah, computer dating. It’s like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase “upside your head.” Why would I want to know that? How much did you make me?
A Big Piece of Garbage
I could if you hadn’t turned on the light and shut off my stereo. Shut up and take my money! Alright, let’s mafia things up a bit. Joey, burn down the ship. Clamps, burn down the crew. Then we’ll go with that data file! You, a bobsleder!? That I’d like to see! There, now he’s trapped in a book I wrote: a crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors!
- Oh, I always feared he might run off like this. Why, why, why didn’t I break his legs?
- Perhaps, but perhaps your civilization is merely the sewer of an even greater society above you!
- Yes! In your face, Gandhi!
I don’t know what you did, Fry, but once again, you screwed up! Now all the planets are gonna start cracking wise about our mamas. Shut up and take my money! Daddy Bender, we’re hungry.
When Aliens Attack
Okay, it’s 500 dollars, you have no choice of carrier, the battery can’t hold the charge and the reception isn’t very… Fry, you can’t just sit here in the dark listening to classical music. Yes! In your face, Gandhi! Belligerent and numerous. Tell them I hate them. Shut up and get to the point!
- You won’t have time for sleeping, soldier, not with all the bed making you’ll be doing.
- Yeah, lots of people did.
- Now, now. Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything.
The Mutants Are Revolting
Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools. In your time, yes, but nowadays shut up! Besides, these are adult stemcells, harvested from perfectly healthy adults whom I killed for their stemcells. Doomsday device? Ah, now the ball’s in Farnsworth’s court!